August 01, 2007

Penny for my thots

It's been a crazy week, dad had a minor health scare but thankfully a colon scope showed that all was clear. Now that i've just sent them off to the airport for their 3week French vacation, I actually have the whole place to myself. Can relax? nooooooo....gotta do his work for him while he is away. Talk about O.T. Spent the last few days fussing and briefing. As if the poor pea isn't stressed enough at work, come home still cannot relax. =(

heard ex-alumni boss quit from the B place, woah, kinda changes things for my 2 kaki's who joined him there. Guess it goes to show that nothing is for certain and change really is the only constant. As much as i feel for them, can't help but agree with 11 that it's a blessing in disguise for us that we didn't end up joining.

Today at work, also got near miss, luckily managed to resolve rather quickly. I really think my guardian angel is doing a darn good job. Looking at all things in totality, I am made aware of a more powerful hand directing events/things in my life. Just the other day, I nearly strike starter prize for 4D, miss by 1 digit only. It's as if 'someone' is saying, hey i know what you are wishing for, but am showing you that you still need to work for it and there's no free lunch. Then again, it ain't gonna stop me from investing in thur's 2.8mio toto jackpot la. You'd neh know loh.

Even the old Bali medicine man also said to me :' pls don't lose your job'. So guess i'd still hafta work at it for some time yet. This same cracko dude also says i'll be rich by 40...(wooo hooo!) so I gotta hang on for the ride. He also said:" you are not just a smart girl, you are a VERY smart girl!" Waaahhh..haaa.....=P

A quote I came across this week:" the most efficient energy saving device is a rich husband". hmmm....

No comments: