August 18, 2007

single emo pea

emo pea's gonna bitch again...freaking tough past 2 days man with the markets in free fall mode and one colleague on leave. Running around like a monkey and not getting the peanuts...at the end of friday felt like just sat through intense 8hr exam like dat..brain cramped, eyes strained, neck and back aching like mad....

plus i got a call from the organiser of the palau trip saying that a dec trip looks highly workable. Happy at first until i find out that the catch is i should try to find myself a room mate coz the rest are all even numbered so easier to split cost if they should wanna charter the whole boat. My thinking is what is this big deal about having the whole boat to ourselves?? As it is, a 7confirmed person booking would make us the majority on the boat already, why give ourselves the headache of trying to find the extra 5 pax and esp 2 who are willing to pay alot more for the bigger state room?

Plus my peeve is that if I'm freaking gonna pay like more than 4K to go for this trip, why should I have to bother about finding myself a roomie?? I don't have an issue rooming w another guest what...i just wanna go dive n enjoy myself.... I'm a F.I.T (free independent traveller)...being single my fault is it? (ok itz partly my fault but i neh had to pay a price for it until now and i'm v sore abt the whole thing)

Was just flipping newspapers just now and i don't get it but why do all the new condo developments look the same? it's like they all came out of the same design firm using the same glass and steel materials. If I as a buyer is gonna pay like 1mio or more (wish i have that kind of money now) to buy the place, then it at least better have something special or unique about it. It REALLY all looks the same! and it's beginning to look alot like HK! eeeks...

I'm emo today..everything seems to bug me...the cool weather is the only respite...

ohhhh great..the ktv 'chao-siah' aunty in the opposite house is at it again...she needs her own sound proof box man..so she can actually hear how bad she is...

No comments: